Danger Zone
We know how much you want to get in, but we just don't know who you are! If you're already a member, feel free to log in! If you're new to this forum, you will have to register in order to see the site. Thank you and happy chatting! -DZ Staff

Notice: This forum may contain PG-13 content, viewer discretion is advised.
Danger Zone
We know how much you want to get in, but we just don't know who you are! If you're already a member, feel free to log in! If you're new to this forum, you will have to register in order to see the site. Thank you and happy chatting! -DZ Staff

Notice: This forum may contain PG-13 content, viewer discretion is advised.
Danger Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danger Zone - Where animals are the only ones who know what's beyond it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AGE LIMITS -READ NOW-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rorroh
Alpha - Owner
Alpha - Owner
Rorroh

AGE LIMITS -READ NOW- Empty
PostSubject: AGE LIMITS -READ NOW-   AGE LIMITS -READ NOW- EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:10 am

THIS CHAT IS FOR 15-16+ WITHOUT PARENTAL ACCEPTANCE. This site is extremely gory. So you have been warned there is no need to call higher powers into force for emotional scarring because, you were warned.
Back to top Go down
https://dangerzone.iftopic.com
Hek
Registered Users
Registered Users
Hek

PostSubject: Re: AGE LIMITS -READ NOW-   AGE LIMITS -READ NOW- EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:03 am

What if youre a thirteen year old guts and gory person? :I honestly my mom lets me watch stuff like pet symmetary so i dont think she would care if im on here.
Back to top Go down
Rorroh
Alpha - Owner
Alpha - Owner
Rorroh

PostSubject: Re: AGE LIMITS -READ NOW-   AGE LIMITS -READ NOW- EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:07 pm

That's fine but we don't take any responsiblity if you get scared and blame us for it.
Back to top Go down
https://dangerzone.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AGE LIMITS -READ NOW-   AGE LIMITS -READ NOW- Empty

Back to top Go down

AGE LIMITS -READ NOW-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Danger Zone :: General :: Rules and FAQ's-
Jump to: